Its all about the sun, see and sangria of course, but we couldn't let you go on holiday without a quick look at how you'd plan it in ISO 9001.
- Plan: Lots of suncream, water, and a little local guidebook. Don't forget a little cash for Ice-Creams!
- Do: Do it all, enjoy something new every day!
- Review: Take lots of pictures, share with your friends but dont get caught with roaming charges for facebook!
Most of all, be #passportaware. The FCO’s top tips for keeping your passport safe:
- be aware of your surroundings and be wary of strangers who take an unusual amount of interest in you
- a damaged passport cannot be used for travel, so value it and keep it safe
- lock your passport in a safe if you have access to one, or if you are required to keep it with you, ensure its location is not visible
- make 2 photocopies of your passport – leave one with friends or family and take the second with you, or store an electronic copy securely. Where permitted, use your photocopy as alternative ID, for example when going out at night
- for certain countries your passport must be valid for 6 months after the date you travel – check the entry requirements before you go
- ensure you fill in the emergency details / next of kin page before you go